[References TECHNIQUES] Liens Utiles...

Pour développer idées, projets de jeux, univers, règles et scénarios
Fabulo
Dieu d'après le panthéon

Re: [References TECHNIQUES] Liens Utiles...

Message par Fabulo »

Un générateur de carte aléatoire pour avoir juste les tracés. Paramétrable.
https://topps.diku.dk/torbenm/maps.msp
Fabulo
Dieu d'après le panthéon

musique d'ambiance

Message par Fabulo »

De la musique d'ambiance en ligne et téléchargeable en mp3 en un clic.

https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/music.html

Liste complète (et relativement explicite) pour sonoriser vos scènes (ou vous inspirer pour créer vos scénars):
https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-f ... l_list.php

Varié et complet.
Fabulo
Dieu d'après le panthéon

générateur aléatoire de carte

Message par Fabulo »

Un générateur aléatoire de carte plutôt bien fait :
https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/
Fil
Mystique

Message par Fil »

Vous avez besoin des dimensions de quelque chose comme référence ?
Alors https://www.dimensions.guide peut vous venir en aide.
Voitures, meubles ikeas, Tyrion Lannister, tous est là !
Saladdin
Dieu des braquages chronométrés

Message par Saladdin »

En panne d'idées pour un scénario ? Une IA peut vous aider... Entrez le début d'un texte, et elle vous donnera la suite ! Ce n'est pas toujours parfait, mais c'est parfois inspirant...

https://talktotransformer.com/

Par exemple, j'ai écrit "The lonely dark elf was wise". J'ai obtenu ça :

Spoiler:
The lonely dark elf was wise. He didn't need to go back to the front lines anymore. The soldiers had gotten the chance to rest. The others were being prepared for the next attack, so the lonely dark elf had to act just like the other soldiers. The rest had already left the village. The warriors gathered had already returned.

I saw Ye Qingyu's group from my place. They had gone to meet the remaining villagers. With their battle skills and their weapons, they were able to get rid of some enemies.

Even though this village was small, the warriors would still not fear them. Their weapons' speed and speed of movement were like knives. As they advanced into the village, Ye Qingyu's group would be able to take care of the weak ones.

After a long time, the remaining five warriors finally arrived. Their warriors were extremely strong. They were experts in defense magic. Although there were several people that were on the battlefield, they would still not be able to injure a warrior as fast as these six warriors. Each warrior had about 50% of their body transformed into pure energy
Condutiarii
Prophète

Message par Condutiarii »

Sympa ! J'ai écrit : "And so the spaceship went to the confines." et j'ai eu :

Spoiler:
And so the spaceship went to the confines.

"This whole trip back is about going back."

I stared at the ground, waiting for the sun, but when I came closer, the horizon was bright blue.

No. I could stand here.

There is no way the sun's light could penetrate as far as I could.

There was no way it could reach my heart. The sun and stars formed a pattern.

This was nothing, like the other ship to go to. There's no way of using it so they'll just end up here...

I looked up.

The universe has stopped spinning and everything has stopped.

But the ship itself... The universe's only left a hole it can open for us.

"No!" As usual, my voice was soft and low.

If he knew what I do, I might not give him the chance to come back.

The world

I knew then I couldn't do anything but watch, hoping it would be the ending of it all and something for the other ship here. I

"La violence est le dernier refuge de l'incompétence" - Salvor Hardin.
Blakkrall
Dieu des girouettes

Message par Blakkrall »

Comme je suis puéril, j'ai écrit "My dog has two ass holes"
Spoiler:
One is a round one that I'd call an upside down triangle that I could poke my tongue into and then bite into with my nails. He has two extra ones that are round. One would be my butt right over his head, and the other one.

That's one asshole.

And the second asshole is a perfect rectangle on top of his butt. So what I do in response to any question is I turn around so my dog will see a perfect inverted triangle that we are playing around with. And of course it is in the right place and my dog likes being poked in his ass and I'm right over his head but with only the top of my dog. So what if I'm on top and I'm playing with my asshole and he's right over my head. That's how much of an asshole am I. Well, you know, for me, because I'm the only human there.

Brett McKay: The most famous, well known thing you do with a dog is play fetch. We'll never forget how you tied him for a minute out of curiosity. We
J’ai passé l’âge où la méchanceté me rendait furieux. Maintenant c’est la stupidité qui me met hors de moi. Arturo Perez Reverte Deux hommes de bien
Condutiarii
Prophète

Message par Condutiarii »

Alors voyons voir avec Blakkrall looks like an old pirate who smokes a pipe. :D

Spoiler:
Blakkrall looks like an old pirate who smokes a pipe. But he isn't.

Blakkrall is a member of the Dravanian Sea tribes, which live along the northern coast of the sea and are renowned for their ability to fight in wars. The Dravanian Sea is one of the most remote regions known to humanity, where only a select few have had contact with all other races on this earth — a strange state of affairs in the ancient past.

For one, the sea-people are nomadic, and are considered almost extinct within the region of the world in which they are found. To put it another way, the Dravanian Sea is one of the few places on Earth — in fact, it's home to hundreds of different races of animals — with no contact with other humans, even of the sort to which human-dwelling cultures aspire. This state of affairs means that all of the people living on the seabed are virtually strangers to one another. It's not uncommon to hear the name "Blakkrall" repeated without context, but not everyone can imagine life like
"La violence est le dernier refuge de l'incompétence" - Salvor Hardin.
Blakkrall
Dieu des girouettes

Message par Blakkrall »

Condutiarii a écrit : mer. mai 15, 2019 1:46 pm Alors voyons voir avec Blakkrall looks like an old pirate who smokes a pipe. :D

Spoiler:
Blakkrall looks like an old pirate who smokes a pipe. But he isn't.

Blakkrall is a member of the Dravanian Sea tribes, which live along the northern coast of the sea and are renowned for their ability to fight in wars. The Dravanian Sea is one of the most remote regions known to humanity, where only a select few have had contact with all other races on this earth — a strange state of affairs in the ancient past.

For one, the sea-people are nomadic, and are considered almost extinct within the region of the world in which they are found. To put it another way, the Dravanian Sea is one of the few places on Earth — in fact, it's home to hundreds of different races of animals — with no contact with other humans, even of the sort to which human-dwelling cultures aspire. This state of affairs means that all of the people living on the seabed are virtually strangers to one another. It's not uncommon to hear the name "Blakkrall" repeated without context, but not everyone can imagine life like
J'aime beaucoup :bravo:
J’ai passé l’âge où la méchanceté me rendait furieux. Maintenant c’est la stupidité qui me met hors de moi. Arturo Perez Reverte Deux hommes de bien
Mahar
Dieu d'après le panthéon

Message par Mahar »

super !
Tybalt (le retour)
Dieu d'après le panthéon

Message par Tybalt (le retour) »

Dithral a écrit : lun. déc. 17, 2018 7:31 pm Le détourage de personnage facile : Remove Image Background

Je découvre ça grâce à @icotom et je trouve ça impressionnant.

Merci beaucoup pour le lien : c'est en effet impressionnant et ça fonctionne sur d'autres types d'images que des photos.
Mes sites : Kosmos (un jdra sur la mythologie grecque qui a lu les auteurs antiques pour vous) ; blog de lectures ; site d'écriture.
Disclameur : j'ai écrit pour "Casus" et "Jdr Mag".
shlopoto
Transcendé

Message par shlopoto »

Générateur de portraits photoréalistes
Je ne crois pas que ça ait déjà été partagé (ou alors mes capacités de recherche sont aussi mauvaise que je le pense). Ce site génère un visage photoréaliste à chaque fois que l'on rafraîchit la page. Il y a quelques ratés parfois, mais très souvent ça donne un visage très correct, et complètement libre de droits. Il n'y a pas de moyen facile d'enregistrer l'image (bouton droit et « enregistrer l'image sous… » va régénérer une image, donc pas celle que vous voyez), mais une capture d'écran fonctionne bien.

https://www.thispersondoesnotexist.com/

Exemple :
Spoiler:
Fabulo
Dieu d'après le panthéon

Message par Fabulo »

@shlopoto
Oui, très bon site.
Je l'évoque ici, puisque je l'utilise en combinaison avec d'autres sites (détourage automatique, retouche d'images) pour créer des galeries de visages :
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=35154
7Tigers
Dieu d'après le panthéon

Message par 7Tigers »

La BBC propose 16000 effets sonores et ambiances à télécharger au format WAV:
http://bbcsfx.acropolis.org.uk/
Forum officiel pour la VF de RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha
Qui Revient de Loin
Dieu qui a failli y rester

Message par Qui Revient de Loin »

Des conseils pour éviter de faire du jeu sexiste sous prétexte d'être historique : Histo mais pas sexiste https://www.electro-gn.com/12546-histo-mais-pas-sexiste
C’est pour le GN à l'origine mais ça se transpose sans soucis au JDR.
Dieu qui a failli y rester | Teams Panthéon & Bienvenue
Le blog de mes voyages imaginaires: http://qui.revient.de.loin.blog.free.fr/
Mon Itchio
Mémoire de rôlistes : le patrimoine du jeu de rôle se construit aujourd'hui

Contributeur au Grog
Répondre